Episode 2: Like Our Bananas
Hey! It’s episode #2 of the Fogmatic podcast! We’re definitely hitting our stride. Questions/comments/praise/complaints, find us on Twitter @fogmatic. In this episode we:
- Talk about the week in beer
- Break down AB InBev’s purchase of Devils Backbone
- Get all dogmatic on our bartenders
- And make up a beer recipe that might actually be drinkable (bonus mention of Sufjan Stevens)
Stuff from this episode:
Breweries/beers from this episode:
- Blackstone Brewing Strawberry Picnic
- Arbor Brewing Company
- Devils Backbone
- AB InBev
- Goose Island Beer Co
- Oskar Blues Brewery
- Victory Brewing Co
- Southern Tier Brewing Co
- Harpoon Brewery
Thanks to the listeners who sent in a question!
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Craft Brewed – a local craft watering hole
- What the Hell is a Randall?
- French Press as Randall!
- Nuit Belge
- Ab InBev to Acquire Devils Backbone Brewing Co
- Craft Beer Brewers Association
- Guinness FAQ: How to Pour a Guinness Draught
- Sufjan Stevens
- Belgian Tripel style
Find us all over the internet:
Rate and review us on iTunes.
On Instagram: @fogmatic
Special thanks to Stephen Jones for heart-warming artwork.