It’s hangover time here at Fogmatic HQ, but thankfully we avoided any real vomit and chose to stick with word vomit only. Highlights include:
- A frank and necessary discussion of the hottest emerging trend in craft beer
- The most unhelpful beer tasting ever
- A new recipe that offers users the choice between breakfast and a tetanus shot
Stuff from this episode:
Breweries/beers from this episode:
- Greg Koch – Stone Brewing
- Oskar Blues
- 21st Amendment Beers
- Ska Brewing
- Negra Modelo
- Labbatt Blue
- Sixpoint Brewery
Thanks to the listeners who sent in a question!
- Chris Going?
- Another Chris
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Craft Brewers Conference
- Best beer bars in Philly
- What Makes a Mexican Lager
- Mexican Lagers Made by American Brewers
- Four Loko
- Nitro Beer Explained
- Sweetwater Bottle Conditioning
- Why Do Hipsters Love PBR?
- Pabst/Miller Production Goes to Court
- Fireball is the water of the devil
Find us all over the internet:
Rate and review us on iTunes.
On Instagram: @fogmatic
Special thanks to Stephen Jones for heart-warming artwork.