Special guest Mike Morosi joins us this week to talk crowdfunding and the entry of big players into the home brew market. Highlights include:
- A defense of Zach Braff’s career
- Not your father’s ice beer
- Michael drinks maybe a little too much gin and tonic
Stuff from this episode:
More about our guest(s):
Breweries/beers from this episode:
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Sylvan Park Yark Olympics
- Neighbors Sylvan Park
- How to play Beersbee
- The official ring on a string game
- VESSI from Whirlpool on Indigogo
- Kalamazoo College is an excellent educational institution
- Who is Robert Penn Warren?
- Varsity Blues
- Making Wort
- Holy crap, there are 1.2 million homebrewers in the US
- Begyle Brewing’s Kickstarter campaign
- Zach Braff’s Kickstarter
- Super Troopers 2
- Thrillist tells us about ice beer
- What the (bleep) Do We Really Know?
- Good vibe water molecule experiments
Find us all over the internet:
Rate and review us on iTunes.
On Instagram: @fogmatic
Special thanks to Stephen Jones for heart-warming artwork.