John and Jordan join us around the table to answer all your questions. Highlights include:
- Idiots talking about color blindness
- Is Anthony Bourdain’s real job to test calories?
Stuff from this episode:
More about our guest(s):
- John Paul Paul is back!
- Jordan ‘FBS’ Williams went to Belgium once
Breweries/beers from this episode:
Thanks to the listeners who sent in a question!
- Kristin O’Hea (she’s pretty)
- Is there coffee in coffee stouts? Why don’t they put it on the label?
- Kirk Ross (our most outstanding fan)
- JW Awkward
- If you’re with a ‘beer person’, try a beer and super hate it, how do you communicate successfully that you don’t care for it?
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Jurassic Park
- Caffeine in coffee beers…
- Putting caffeine on nutrition labels
- NFL uniforms and colorblind fans
- Heineken tours
- Cake – The Distance
- Beers are getting nutrition labels
- How are calories actually measured?
Find us all over the internet:
Rate and review us on iTunes.
On Instagram: @fogmatic
Special thanks to Stephen Jones for heart-warming artwork.