Synchronicity is the word of the day, as Matt and Michael independently decide to indulge their geographical narcissism and blather on about Nashville and eventually even talk about beer. Highlights include:
- Matt recalls the good old days of being a Pog overlord.
- The Fogmatic Podcast Drinking Game is coming to you soon, just in time for Christmas (of, like, 2019).
- Do you have a dragon? Seriously, we need to know.
Stuff from this episode:
Breweries/beers from this episode:
- NOLA Brewing
- Kuhnenn Brewing
- Smith & Lentz
- Mantra Artisan Ales
- Blackstone Brewing Co
- Czann’s Brewing
- Turtle Anarchy
- Terrapin Beer Co
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Slow Carb Diet
- Paste Magazine: The Craft Beer Guide to Nashville
- International Market & Restaurant
- Arnold Myint
- Patti Myint is awesome
- What is hot chicken?
- We’re not actually linking to Captain D’s…
- 12 South Taproom
- Hops and Crafts
- Craft Brewed
- The Black Keys
- Old School
- Harry Potter
- Freaky Friday
- The Change-Up (Freaky Friday with Ryan Reynolds)
Find us all over the internet:
Rate and review us on iTunes.
Special thanks to Stephen Jones for heart-warming artwork.