Episode 14: Grown Up Grape Juice
Matt and Michael taste some good sour beer and talk through some actual research on the beer industry for once. And to reward you for making it through a long one last time, we even kept this one short. Highlights include:
- Michigan is great, blah blah blah.
- Michael’s debut vocal performance on the show.
- Are home brew shops doomed?
- Give us your thoughts on the acquisition of Northern Brewer! Tweet @fogmatic.
Stuff from this episode:
No guests this time (sorry).
Breweries/beers from this episode:
- Tasting: Rodenbach Grand Cru
- Trillium Fort Point Location
- Treehouse Green
- Jolly Pumpkin
- Arcadia Ales
Thanks to the listeners who sent in a question!
- Will Kiilerich-Bowles, who got us talking about glasses again
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Harvest Wine and Spirits
- Ashley’s, an Ann Arbor institution
- Warheads sour candy
- Brewing TV with Northern Brewer
- Episode 13 of Fogmatic – Lord of the Rings and Dragon Ball Z
- AB acquisition of Northern Brewer
- ZX Ventures (great name…)
- Homebrewing Stats
- Conan plays Final Fantasy XV