Matt and Michael taste some good sour beer and talk through some actual research on the beer industry for once. And to reward you for making it through a long one last time, we even kept this one short. Highlights include:
Stuff from this episode:
No guests this time (sorry).
Breweries/beers from this episode:
- Tasting: Rodenbach Grand Cru
- Trillium Fort Point Location
- Treehouse Green
- Jolly Pumpkin
- Arcadia Ales
Thanks to the listeners who sent in a question!
- Will Kiilerich-Bowles, who got us talking about glasses again
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Harvest Wine and Spirits
- Ashley’s, an Ann Arbor institution
- Warheads sour candy
- Brewing TV with Northern Brewer
- Episode 13 of Fogmatic – Lord of the Rings and Dragon Ball Z
- AB acquisition of Northern Brewer
- ZX Ventures (great name…)
- Homebrewing Stats
- Conan plays Final Fantasy XV
Find us all over the internet:
Rate and review us on iTunes.
On Instagram: @fogmatic
Special thanks to Stephen Jones for heart-warming artwork.