Matt Kelsey is back for a Highland Brewing takeover. And by that I mean he forced good beer on Michael, and we recorded our thoughts as we drank. Highlights include:
- Matt T drinks beer with Noah Webster’s ghost.
- Matt K’s best NPR voice.
- So much blood orange you can taste it with your ear.
- You can now tell your creepy home speakers to play Fogmatic.
Stuff from this episode:
More about our guest(s):
Breweries/beers from this episode:
- Highland Brewing Company
- Matt Kelsey’s mystery blood orange beer
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Alexa, play Fogmatic
- Amazon Tap
- Fogmatic on TuneIn
- Shiva Destroyer of Men
- Gozer (Sumerian, not Sumatran)
- Sumatran Coffee
- Harvest Wine & Spirits
- Noah Webster Real Ale Harvest (Cask Beer) Festival
- New Asheville breweries
- Hallertau Mittelfruh hops
- Bootleg Biology (again)
- Highland Warrior Series:
- Blackstone Black Belle
- Founders All Day IPA
- Anchor Christmas Ale series
Bonus Instagram picture of Michael’s Christmas party:
Find us all over the internet:
Rate and review us on iTunes.
On Instagram: @fogmatic
Special thanks to Stephen Jones for heart-warming artwork.