Episode 16: YouTube Clickbait
Hannah Moyer – from the Year One podcast – joins us for a tasting of some good ol’ fashioned gluten-free beer. Michael unwittingly indulges in biological experimentation. Highlights include:
- No one dies.
- Maybe we all should’ve drunk an Old Fashioned instead.
- Michael’s very first pop culture reference.
Stuff from this episode:
More about our guest(s):
- Hannah Moyer
- Year One Podcast
Breweries/beers from this episode:
- Other stuff we’re drinking:
- Michael drank while editing:
Other articles and stuff we mention:
- Dermot Mulrooney is an actor?
- What is sorghum anyway?
- Old Fashioned cocktail
- Gluten intolerance / Celiac’s
- Was pumpkin beer the first American beer?
- Heineken – low gluten beer
- Budweiser 2015 anti-craft-beer commercial
- 2015 Budweiser lost dog commercial (good luck not crying)
- Bepop and Rocksteady are not third-tier characters
- Doritos has a million crazy commercials
- Jackalope Brewing Co. in Nashville
- Figment the imagineering dragon
- Robin’s Egg Blue crayon
- Zoolander – Michael’s first pop-culture reference